- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
MFG collects the following data:
- Personal identification information, such as individuals name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, telephone number, cell phone number, fax number.
- Company related information such as company name, industry, services, email address, postal or other physical address, telephone number, fax number
- Other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested such as IP address, payment information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MFG with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for our services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our application, message boards or via email or when you participate in any interactive features, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, activities or events.
- Interact or browse through our services, we collect content using analytics techniques that tells us more about your use of the service; we collect click data, links you clicked, the type, size and filenames of attachments you upload to the services; frequently used search terms; and how you interact with others when using the services.
- Contact our customer support team, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with the service. We may also collect telephony log information (like phone numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls), record calls for training purposes (where permissible) if you speak with one of our representatives.
- Use our service, we collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the services. This device information includes your connection type and settings. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference to approximate your location to provide you with a better service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the services.
- We may also receive information about you from other service users, from third-party services and from our business and channel partners.
How will we use your data?
How we use the information we collect depends in part on which services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you have communicated to us and how you interact with us. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you:
- To process your subscription and manage your account for the purpose of fulfilling our service obligations
- When processing your subscription payment, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- To provide the services for which you subscribed or registered and personalize your experience.
- To email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To contact you regarding our products and services via any contact information you have specified in your profile such as regular mail, email, phone and fax.
- To communicate with you about the services and to send communications via email and within the services, including responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates and administrative messages.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To market, promote and drive engagement with the services. These communications are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing what you get out of the services.
- For customer support to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the services.
- For research and development, to conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide new and better products.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and website experience.
- With your consent, we may use information about you for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote the services.
- To share with third-party service providers who provide (without limitation) administrative/operational services; data processing; membership services; marketing and communication services; membership database services; credit card processing; conference registration; or who otherwise process data for purposes of supporting our services. Other third-parties also include:
- Affiliated partners, such as, sponsors and advertisers, that may receive membership lists that include your name, address, company name, and email address.
- Users of the MFG platform that may receive certain items of your personal information as part of our supplier directory or through collaboration portals.
How do we store your data?
MFG securely stores your data at cloud-based servers using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other administrative service providers. These services use software-based security tools, consistent with industry standards, to monitor and protect the flow of information into and of out the MFG platform.
MFG is committed to protecting your data. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer sensitive data (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using encryption technology. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. We recommend you take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, don’t reuse password between other services, and make sure you use a secure browser. No method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices and signing out of websites after your sessions. If you have any questions about the security of our websites, you may contact us as provided in the MFG contact us pages or support pages.
MFG would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your account. You can always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MFG from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
MFG would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal/business information, to rectify any of your information you believe is inaccurate, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), or to request the deletion or restriction of your information. Below, we describe the tools and processes for making these requests.
Please note that your request and choices may be limited in certain cases. For example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another account, or if you ask to delete information which we are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. If you have unresolved concerns, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the country where you live, where you work or where you feel your rights were infringed.
Access and update your information – Our services and related documentation give you the ability to access and update certain information about you from within the service. You can update your profile information within your profile settings and modify content that contains information about you using the editing tools associated with that content.
Deactivate your account – If you no longer wish to use our services, you can deactivate your services account. If you need assistance to deactivate your account, please contact MFG support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that deactivating your account does not delete your information; your information may remain visible to other service users based on your past participation within the services. For more information on how to delete your information, see below.
Delete your information – Our services and related documentation give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the service. For example, you can remove certain profile information within your profile settings. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
Request that we stop using your information – In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don’t have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a services account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account as provided in this policy. Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us, as provided below. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved.
Opt out of communications – You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your service account settings menu, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you may continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our services. You can opt out of some notification messages in your account settings.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as follows:
Call us at: (770) 444-9686
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
MFG utilizes cookies, although you can still access most elements of MFG websites even if you choose to disable cookies in your browser. Our website will not allow you to complete certain activities if cookies are disabled.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MFG uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MFG uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MFG sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (770) 444-9686
Or write to us at:
6595 Roswell Rd, Suite G-10662
Atlanta, GA 30328