MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
7 Italy, Lombardia, Brescia Manufacturers Found
The Company started its activity in 1969. It is operating and located in Northern Italy. The factory has a surface of 550 m2, administrative office and production, and a staff of 12 person including the owner and his son directly involved in the activity.The production (for 20% addressed towards national customers and for remaining 80% dedicated to European customers) is specialized in details that demand precision. The production spaces on several fields with prevalence of defense, aviation industry, robotics, textile industry and dental medical industryThe combination of a flexible structure and a powerful park machine allow us to offer mechanical products of high precision at competitive prices and give us an outstanding position on the market.
Since 1966 we have carried out precision mechanical machining on order and design of customer through the use of lathes, work centres (vertical, horizontal and 5-axis) and grinding.Supported by two CAD-CAM software we can get the most complex geometries to satisfy every type of enquiry. Many years of experience in the field of CNC machining have allowed us to optimize the processing cycles for various types of non-ferrous and ferrous materials (from bars, casting and stamping). We actually work various types of aluminium, copper, brass, steel and plastic materials (eg. Delrin, Nylon etc). In addition to repetitive and series production of medium-small batches, we are also able to make samples for 1 piece
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace