Welcome to MFG! By the way, there's more to MFG than just profiles. Register now to batch request quotes, organize part files and NDAs, award directly to manufacturers, and more!

Wanter International Trade Co. Ltd. 

Suite 1609, NO.1/F, Wanter Business Center, 487 Yangmuqi Road,, Ningbo, 浙江 (Zhejiang), 315101, China


Wanter International Trade CO.,Ltd is an International Trade Company with many years work experience in China. We already have many excellent manufacturers in China, and we also become the only overseas sales department for many manufacturers. Our mainly job is seeking the overseas clients which suitable for our factories cooperation, supervising the production department research and development process for the new project, control the production department productive process,control the quality, to know the client's demands and requirements and instruct the feedback to the productive department in time. Ourmanufacturersthrough the ISO 9000 and ISO/TS 16949 certification. Our company pay special attention to the qualitycontrol, help our cooperative factory build complete QualityManagementSystem. We use the modern enterprise management concepts to manage our factories, develop overseas clients. Until now, weown high reputation amongthe domestic and foreign customers. Ourmanufacturersengage in offering auto spare parts and develop new product for Europe and America countries, and also serve other countries. We have powerful professional research and development team, quality inspection team,and prefect process of sales management. We already approved by many overseas clients. At present, ourmanufacturing technique includingBearing, Casting, Forging, Shaft, Stamping, Welding andExtrusion, Machining and AssemblingProcesses. At the same time as in the past we will accordance with"reputation first, customers first", always put customer interest first, provide the best product and the best service. Looking for more cooperation partners in foreign market. We promise your trust and support will help you gain.

Our Work

Manufacturing Capabilities


Hight precision Mills

Stamping up to 400 Ton* 10+

20 ton - 100 ton (4 Presses)

LVD -CNC 6 Axis Press Brake

Plastic Injection Molding machines, varying from 77 tons to 400 tons

Wire Applicators

Machining Parts

Stamping parts

Casting Parts

Company Details

Company Type




MFG Member Since







Ratings & Reviews From Buyers

3.67 (3)
Wanter lost quality control on this project. Parts that were supposed to be shaped were simply pinched and cut. Parts that were to be sonically welded were glued together and the glue got onto moving parts. It was a complete mess that did not get corrected. 90% of the product was thrown away. The remaining 10% we spent too many hours trying to make each one work. Wanter promised to reproduce more to specs but became unresponsive and did not follow through. NO QUALITY CONTROL AND POOR COMMUNICATION
—Paul C, The JonJas Company
Manufacturer Reponse
This is a failed design. We use 3D software to help you modify many details that are not suitable for generation, and suggest the purchase of a variety of raw materials. We put in a lot of money and energy in the process. Unfortunately, in the end, we judged that the product could be used but not suitable for promotion
Professional technical support, quick response, high quality product, we are looking forwards to the more cooperation with Wanter International Trade CO.,LTD
The parts look perfect! Great work!
—Erik D, DG Protofacturing
Send a Message

Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.

*All Fields Required

By sending a message, I agree with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.