VLSIP Technologies Inc
VLSIP Technologies Inc., a world wide leader in electronic components and high density modules, VLSIP designs, manufactures, and tests electronic components and modules for multiple applications. The applications for these electronic modules are enhanced by combining by converging functions, and by reducing component module and PCB size via miniaturization techniques. Applications for these modules can be found in the Medical, Communications, Industrial, Commercial, and Military markets.
- chip to chip and chip to chip to package
- chip to multilayer printed circuit boards directly
- chips embedded into modules
- chip to package and to substrates including flexible substrates with external I/Os.
- Surface Mount Technology ( 0101 packaged parts)
- Ball Grid Array (.25mm ball size, .4mm pitch and ball counts from 4 to 1152)
- chip to package with external I/Os
- Flip Chip (3 mil ball size, 8 mil pitch)
- Stacked Chip, Chip Scale, and Direct Chip Attach
- Mixed technology substrates, tapes, rigid flex and flex as well as rigid printed circuit boards.
Our services include mixed signal (analog, digital, and RF) design & layout, 3D EM modeling and simulation, prototype assembly, volume production, and test that conform to each customer’s stringent quality requirements. Manufacturing operations meet the quality & reliability requirements certified by ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
MFG Member Since
Claim Your Profile - It's Free!
Is this your facility? Claim your profile now for access.
Send a Simple RFQ
Have part files ready?
Submit an RFQ in 3 easy steps.
Single Part: Step 1
Need an NDA? We've got you covered.
If selected, this manufacturer will be required to accept this NDA before they are able to open your part file.
Single Part: Step 2
Upload your part file below.
Drag and drop a file here or click to upload
Oops! The file size needs to be less than 500 MB. Please upload a small file.
All files are securely stored on MFG and only released to manufacturers at your discretion.
Single Part: Step 3
Just a few extra details.
Your Contact Information
Let them know how to contact you.
All information is transmitted and stored securely. We will never sell your information.
VLSIP Technologies Inc has received your Single Part RFQ! Once accepted, they will contact you.
Hi! Did you know you can keep track of the Single Part RFQs you send with an MFG Community account?
Send a Message
Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.
Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.