State-owned unitary enterprise “Transistor Plant” – one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers in the center of Europe with almost a 40-year experience in manufacturing transistors, diodes, ICs and other active electronic components.
- Integrated device manufacturer
- 70,000 substrates and epi structures (60, 76, 100, 150 mm) per month
- SOT-23, TO-92, TO-126, TO-218, TO-220, DIP-8, Case 22A, D-Pak, I-Pak and other package types
- An ISO 9001 certified company
- In-house R&D center and engineering support for customers
- Foundry services
- Deliveries 1 to 12 weeks after receiving an order
- Supplies in form of probed wafers, chips and packaged devices
- Worldwide network of customers in over 25 countries
- High quality articles at reasonable pricing
General-purpose and application-specific semiconductors and ICs for communication, audio-video, battery chargers, power supplies, main boards of PC, home appliances, automotive and industrial application, energy saving and other fields.
ICs for power management, MOSFETs, high-voltage bipolar transistors, Schottky diodes and other parts
Our product portfolio covers a wide range of items including
- Voltage regulators
78XX, 79XX, 78LXX, 79LXX, IL2931-XX, AMS1117A-XX, IL233-XX series, TL431A, TL432A, LM1084, LM1085
- Schottky diodes (1A – 20A, 20V – 100V)
- Low-power and power MOSFET (3rd, 4th, 5th generation)
- Bipolar transistors
- Melody chips
and many other items.
UE “Transistor Plant” yearly renews about 25 to 30% of its commercial products.