Turbo America Technology
Founded in 2014, Turbo America Technology, TAT, is a privately held, certified minority owned small business.
Our Fabrication Engineer makes, joins and repairs metal parts for machinery and equipment including turbine components, motor bodies, trailer units, containers, truck frames and bridges. Our capabilities range from prototyping through short and long term manufacturing requirements. We work with our customers and vendors to reduce cost, streamline designs, and promote systems to simplify the production of metal components.
Automated design techniques
Mastercam, Solidwork and Autocad.
Dedicated fabrication stations
• Customized fabrication of stainless steel, aluminium, mild steel, abrasion resistant and alloy materials.
• Ability to meet fabrication and welding needs of almost any industry.
• Fabricated products include:
NDT Penetrant Line.
Custom work / Processing tables.
• (4) Customized Welding Stations.
• Specialized Welding Technologies include “Manual GTAW”.
• Fully Portable and Insured.
• Mig and Tig Welders.
• Hole Punching: 1-3/16?, Hole in 3/4? Plate.
• Band Saw Cutting: Up to 8? Solid Round.
MFG Member Since
Send a Message
Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.
Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.