Patriot Machining, Inc.
Patriot Machining, Inc, is a growing family owned manufacturer of Production Tooling; Precision Machined Components; Metal Fabricated Products and Components.
Services include: Project Management; Comprehensive Engineering; Product Design; Project Development and Prototype Development. Patriot Machining's success is based on building lasting relationships with customers through its partnering philosophy; commitment to continuous improvement; quality; service; and confidentiality.
Patriot Machining is certified to the latest international quality management system ISO9001:2000 under this certification Patriot Machining is able to provide cost effective and process control of Design, Engineering and Production for its customers in many industries. With modern state of the art equipment, complete machine shop, and testing services we are able to meet our commitment to our customers current and future needs.
Precision Machined Parts
- Close tolerance precision parts
- Cost effective CNC milling centers and turning equipment
- We accept DXF; DWG; or IGES files for direct input into our system
- We work with a variety of materials including Brass; Copper; Aluminum; Steel; Tool Steel; Stainless Steel; and all plastics
- Complete inspection services and quality control programs
- Servicing manufacturers in a wide range of markets, handling industries toughest challenges.
- High quality fabrication
- Complete range of Cutting; Punching and Forming services.
- Precision parts and assemblies
- Chassis; cabinets; enclosures; panels; brackets;
- Security components
Patriot Machining is a world leader in the manufacture and assembly of heat seal equipment Patriot Machining has the ability to meet most assembly and sub-assembly requirements.
- Software includes: SurfCAM; SurfCAM Solids; Solidworks; JobBOSS; GibbsCAM.
- Design and Engineering services, from complete contract design and development to interacting with a customers design team.
- Prototype development: From design to prototype based on our customers needs and timing.
- We utilize the very latest production and inspection equipment available in order to provide you the highest level of quality in our manufacturing process and certification of parts and components performance specifications..
Recent Jobs Quoted
RY-SR Blade, 320-1555 Rev E
Screw Tie Down
HASS VF-2 SS
HAAS SL20: SERVO BAR 300
Hyundai HiT 85
Premier 25 ton 3 axis
AccurPress 100 ton 10 ft 3 axis
AccurPress 320 ton 12 ft 6 axis
MAZAK NTX 48/1500 4' X 8' X 1500 WATT
Amada Pega 344/58 Station Turret Press
Miller Dynasty 350 Heli-Arc Welders
Lincoln 350MP Pulse Mig Welder
MFG Member Since
Patriot Machining, Inc.
Request a Quote
Have part files ready?
Submit an RFQ in 2 easy steps.
Single Part: Step 1
Upload your part file below.
Drag and drop a file here or click to upload
Oops! The file size needs to be less than 500 MB. Please upload a small file.
All files are securely stored on MFG and only released to manufacturers at your discretion.
Single Part: Step 2
Just a few extra details.
Your Contact Information
Let them know how to contact you.
All information is transmitted and stored securely. We will never sell your information.
Patriot Machining, Inc. has received your Single Part RFQ! Once accepted, they will contact you.
Hi! Did you know you can keep track of the Single Part RFQs you send with an MFG Community account?
Send a Message
Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.
Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.