J & J Machine & Repair Shop, Inc
At J & J we specialize in prototypes, tool making, fabricating, as well as general machining and repair work. With shop staff that averages over 25 years experience, we are more than capable of utilizing all of our machine tools to their fullest potential while offering competitive rates and unbelievable lead times.
Some of our many services provided are as follows....
- 24-hour support for local ""Emergency Service"" breakdowns.
- We keep most all materials and tooling in stock to assist in any situation.
- We can handle small and/or large quantities of parts.
Fabricating/Machining Capabilities are as follows...
- Turning - 36"" diameter by 21' between centers
- Milling - .0005 tolerances DRO capability
- Punching - 1"" to 1-1/4"" thick material
- Shearing - 1/4"" thick by 8'
- Breaking (Bending) - 3/16"" x 4'
- Numerous Precision Production Lathes
- CNC Machining Center - 3 Axis
- CNC Quickturn Lathe
- CNC Plasma
- Welding & Fabricating - various types of exotic metals, aluminum and plastics.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
MFG Member Since
Claim Your Profile - It's Free!
Is this your facility? Claim your profile now for access.
Send a Simple RFQ
Have part files ready?
Submit an RFQ in 3 easy steps.
Single Part: Step 1
Need an NDA? We've got you covered.
If selected, this manufacturer will be required to accept this NDA before they are able to open your part file.
Single Part: Step 2
Upload your part file below.
Drag and drop a file here or click to upload
Oops! The file size needs to be less than 500 MB. Please upload a small file.
All files are securely stored on MFG and only released to manufacturers at your discretion.
Single Part: Step 3
Just a few extra details.
Your Contact Information
Let them know how to contact you.
All information is transmitted and stored securely. We will never sell your information.
J & J Machine & Repair Shop, Inc has received your Single Part RFQ! Once accepted, they will contact you.
Hi! Did you know you can keep track of the Single Part RFQs you send with an MFG Community account?
Send a Message
Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.
Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.