IBG Monforts GmbH & Co.
The IBG Monforts group of companies with its 250 employees manufactures industrial goods since nearly 50 years. The parent company is in Moenchengladbach. Representatives are spread over many countries and on all continents
The product range consists of:
- Semi-finished and finished plastic parts made from Teflon®/PTFE or PFA for chemical industry, chemical apparatus and general machinery
- PTFE sliding bearings for civil engineering and components for air suspensions in rolling stock
- Non-stick (Teflon®), low-friction and corrosion protection coatings, e.g. for textile machines, chemical apparatus, food processing or printing industry
- Brushing and transport rollers as well as brushing units for wood-, textile- and glass-processing as well as printing industry
- Small scale vegetable oil expellers
IBG Monforts is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and has the approval for making steel works acc. to DIN 18800-7 and for welding of rolling stock acc. to DIN 6700-2.
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
MFG Member Since
Claim Your Profile - It's Free!
Is this your facility? Claim your profile now for access.
Send a Message
Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.
Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.