Welcome to MFG! By the way, there's more to MFG than just profiles. Register now to batch request quotes, organize part files and NDAs, award directly to manufacturers, and more!


Büsan Org.San.Bölg.Kosgeb Cad. 5.Sk. No:27, KONYA, Konya, 42050, Turkey


Our firm has been established in Busan Private Organized Industry Region KONYA / TURKEY in 1975 with name is HATVE DISLI SANAYI. Spiral - hypoid crown wheel and pinion gear sets, straight bevel gears, spider kits, differential spider gear cases, rear axle shafts, pinyon output flances, complete differentials, speed reducers and direction changing speed reducers for light commercial vehicles (light trucks, minibuses, midibuses), commercial vehicles (trucks and buses), automobiles, tractors, work machines, agricultural machines, machinery used in factories and workshops are amongst our production topics. We can production all differential parts if you give detailed technical drawing or sample for us. 60% of our products are exported, remaining 40% satisfies the local market. Our firm focuses facility investments in the area of spiral-hypoid and straight bevel gear production machines and we're proud of our quality in the crown wheel and pinion gears, also spider kits we make. We use the GLEASON system in the production of differential crown wheel and pinion gears and we adhere to the AGMA standarts. Our product have production as complete rear differential box for vehicles.

Manufacturing Capabilities

Company Details



MFG Member Since






Send a Message

Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.

*All Fields Required

By sending a message, I agree with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.