Welcome to MFG! By the way, there's more to MFG than just profiles. Register now to batch request quotes, organize part files and NDAs, award directly to manufacturers, and more!
E and W Machine
1129 Florida St, Salem, Virginia, 24153, United States
E&W Machine traces its roots to 1979, when it was founded by Emory Musselman and Wilburn Miller. Known then as E&W Machine and Custom Fabrication, it operated out of Musselman’s garage in Shawsville, VA. The company quickly outgrew the 300-square-foot space and moved to a 1,200-square-foot facility in nearby Elliston. It operated successfully at that location until 1981, when the growth of the company once again required it to move, this time to its present location in Salem, VA. In 1982, the owners sold E&W Fabrication. E&W Machine continued to grow, requiring several additional expansions of its building in Salem. The company was purchased in 2001 by Ed Staley, an entrepreneur who had previously established Commonwealth Tool Specialty, a large, regional cutting tool distributorship based in Roanoke, VA. E&W Machine continued to expand its capabilities and customer list, and in 2009 acquired Virginia Machining
MFG Member Since
Send a Message
Start a conversation and get any additional info you need.
Prefer to reach out directly? No problem.