MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
If your design is complete we will start your parts immediately after our quote is accepted. If your designs are not to the document stage, we can accommodate that as well. We live, eat and speak CAD and currently are fluent in AutoCAD, Solidworks and Bobcad. We have CAM support software to turn drawings into toolpaths and finally into the finished parts and fixtures you need, when you need them.
We have been in business 16 years and have a good reputation for saving our customers time and money. We pride ourselves in being able to respond quickly to the needs of our customer base.
- 50 years tooling and fixture building experience
- Full design capabilities with state of the art CAD and CAM software
- Chevalier 11418 3 axis CNC Vertical machining center with 12 station tool changer
- Top one 3 axis CNC Vertical bed mill
- Webb 2 axis CNC Vertical Mill
- Mazak Quick Turn 15N CNC Lathe
- Emco Mier Maximat Super 11 Toolmakers Lathe
- 2 Hansvedt Die Sinker EDM’s
- 2 Bridgeport vertical milling machines
- Okamoto 6 x 18 Surface Grinder with DRO
- Calibrated Optical and technical measuring equipment
- Various hand tools and support tooling
- Complete MIG and TIG Welding facility
Some of our current customer base consists of NASA, U.S. Gov., U.W. Madison engineering campus, Quantum Devices, Wolf Appliance, Sub Zero, Prem Magnetics.
We are a growing company and would like you to grow with us. Please consider having us quote your current and past projects. We would be more than happy to quote against your current vendors to see if we can save you money and give you better service. In today’s economy every dollar counts.
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace