MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
Since 1990, our primary goal has been to provide complete plastic injection molding, tooling, CNC machining, and prototype solutions. With this goal in mind, we assembled a team with more than 250 years of combined hands-on experience to tackle the high precision projects that manufacturers overseas find difficult to produce on time and within tolerance. We provide the expertise to design, build, and operate durable, high performance molds with minimal and simple maintenance requirements. Our CNC machining capabilities produce high volume precision for complex assemblies that maintain high quality throughout a production run.
Our staff is well trained, and focused on providing quality and dependability that always exceeds customer expectations. All molded plastic parts and machined parts are continuously sampled and inspected to insure precise dimensions free of cosmetic blemishes. All molds are subjected to thorough testing to insure that they perform as designed and are production ready.
If you are looking for a solution for a precision plastic or metal component, Quality Tool is your complete provider. Call us today and put our years of experience to work for you.
Capabilities & Equipment
Quality tool takes advantage of the latest CAD software in order to gain the best possible design.
- Solidworks 2011
- Mastercam X4 3D CAD and tooling
- PEPS 4 axis Wire EDM software
6 plastic injection mold presses. You can always keep up with demand when we mold your plastics. Stay maintenance free when you entrust us to store, maintain, and make any necessary repairs to your mold.
- (2) 50 ton Demag 1.8 with 2.8 ounce shot mold press
- (2) 60 ton Demag 2.8 ounce shot mold press
- (2) 90 ton Demag 7.5 ounce, 10 ounce shot mold press
- (1) DT-1 HAAS 12,000rpm CNC
- (1) VF3 HAAS 10,000rpm CNC
- (2) VF2 HAAS 12,000rpm high speed CNC
- (1) Bridgeport XP3-1000 15,000rpm high speed CNC
- (1) Bridgeport VMC 3020 8,000rpm high speed CNC
- (1) Shizuoka graphite 10,000rpm CNC
- (1) Roku Roku graphite/steel 15,000rpm high speed CNC
- (2) Mitsubishi EX8 CNC EDM
- (3) Handsfet EDM sinkers
- (1) Sodic small hole EDM
- (1) Accutec small hole EDM
- (1) AGIE Classic-2 4 Axis wire EDM .004-.013 with capacity
- (1) CHMER 4 axis Wire EDM
- (4) 618 Harig Ballway surface grinders
- (1) Bridgeport 618 CNC surface grinder
- (3) Harig 612 Surface Grinders
- (1) Harig 618 Autostep-2 Surface Grinder
- (4) Series 1 style manual mills
- (3) Roll in Band Saws
- (2) Deckel tooling cutter
- (Tooling cutter allows us to custom make endmills for your project)
Bulloch Fabricating, Inc. is a sheet metal fabricating shop in Lewisville, TX that was established in 1985. With trucks servicing the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex everyday and with the capabilities to ship products on freight lines, Bulloch is very capable of serving your needs wherever and whatever they may be. We offer quality design and development of all you sheet metal needs, specializing in Precision Manufacturing and timely delivery. Serving all industries but not limited to: Baggage Handling Conveyors, Electrical Cabinets, Store fixturing, Electronic Processing Equipment, and Turnkey Machining.
Bulloch Fabricating Inc. offers a full range of services to meet your manufacturing needs.
- World class sheet metal fabrication
- Custom design and engineering
- Electromechanical assembly
- Hydraulic assembly
- Precision Machining
- Ongoing cost reduction
- Designing with CAD/CAM
- Turnkey assemblies
- CNC machining
Being competitive in the marketplace today means keeping up with the ever-changing technology. Bulloch Fabricating is committen to new technologies and equipment on an ongoing basis.
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace