MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
New Kensingston, Pennsylvania
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
Quality Machined Products and Manufacturing Inc. is a family owned business
that has been serving the manufacturing industry since 1946. We specialize in
precision CNC turning as well as screw machine parts with the capability of
production runs from ten to ten million.
We are exceeding our customers’ expectations with:
* Competitive Pricing
* On Time Deliveries
* Excellent Customer Service
Swiss Turn at QMPmachine.com
(2) Tornos Deco 2000 20 MM 13 Axis Machine 1” Capacity
(2) Tornos Deco 2000 13 MM 13 Axis Machines 9/16"" Capacity
(2) Citizen L-25 7 Axis Machines 1” Capacity
(1) Tsugami 1"" Capacity
We continually search for new technology to stay competitive in the ever changing and diverse
machining industry. Our Swiss turn multi axis machines enable us to run complex parts and
shafts complete off the machines thus eliminating the need for secondary operations.
With these multi axis machines we maximize our performance and production.
CNC Lathe at QMPmachine.com
(2) Nakamura-Tome Twin Turret 8 Axis Machine 2” Capacity
(1) Nakamura-Tome Super NJT 13 Axis 2 1/2 Capacity
(1) Daewoo Puma 200 TXYY Twin Turret 6 Axis Machine 2 ½” Capacity
(1) Daewoo Puma 230 MSB Single Turret 4 Axis Machine 2 ½” Capacity
(1) Daewoo Puma 240 MSB Single Turret 4 Axis Machine 2 ½” Capacity
(1) Hardinge Cobra 42 Single Turret 2 Axis Machine 1 5/8”Capacity
(2) Omni Turns 2 Axis Machine 1” Capacity
Our CNC Lathe Department is equipped with some of the best technology on the market.
This technology has allowed us to be cost competitive running your complex parts with tight
tolerance requirements. Our shop staff averages over 20 years experience and are capable
of utilizing the equipment to its fullest potential.
(8) Davenport Model B Multi Spindle Machines 7/8” Capacity
At Quality Machined Products we run Davenport Screw machines.
The Davenport Model B is one of the fastest and most reliable machines in the industry under
7/8” capacity. We use these machines to run our larger volume work.
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace