MFG Manufacturer Directory

Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.

3 Tualatin Shops - Reset Search

Here at ATI, Inc we are a desin, manufacturing and assembly company that has been in business since 1992. We focus on CNC turning, utilizing CNC Swiss, CNC lathes and CNC mills. We areStaffed with our highly trained, dedicated CNC machinists and support personnel 24 hours a day enables flexible thru-put.At Allied, we understand that 70% of the manufacturing costs of a product are determined by Design decisions. Production decisions account for the other 30%. Our trained Engineers collaborate with Customers' Engineering teams to: Reduce the number of components Develop modular design Standardize components across customer product lines Fail safe design compliance using functional and nonfunctional external features We assemble machined and purchased components for Hydraulics, OG, Power and Hi-Technology industries. Assembled components range from full 5" Check Valve for the Hydraulics industry to Components for the High Technology and Semiconductor industries. Leading the full life cycle of the part from sourcing raw materials from Mills to finished Hydraulic valves enables us to optimize efficiencies across the value chain on component design to assembly and pass the savings to our end customer.Allied works with our in house, regional and national vendors for specific finishing processes ranging from Passivation, Plating, Heat Treatment, Thread lock patch to Precision Grinding. In all cases, Allied completes the final QC inspection post Finishing for compliance to specifications before final shipment to Customer.

Morrison Engineering

Tualatin, Oregon

<10

Morrison Engineering is a precision machine shop specializing in short run production work and in specialty prototype parts. We supply CNC milling and turning for small to medium sized parts in most metals and plastics stressing close tolerance work and a quality product. Our close association with a broad base of subcontractors allows us to provide not only machining but also completed parts including heat treating, grinding, plating, or specialty painting. We can also provide light assembly for parts produced in our shop. We offer design assistance or complete design and detailing in Autodesk Inventor utilizing 3-dimensional parametric solid modeling. Rendered views of solid models can be provided for use in brochures or manuals. General Quality Policy Morrison Engineering and Machine Inc. are committed to meeting customer requirements and increasing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of products, services, and the quality management system.

MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done


100,000+ Manufacturers

Reviewed and Verified

26 Distinct Marketplaces

Aligned To Your Needs

~1,000,000 RFQs

Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace

Ready to jump in? Join Free Now