MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
Imperial Plastics Manufacturing was started in 2005 with just a few small customers. To date, our customer list has grown to over 30 companies ranging from small family ran operations to large automotive companies. It is our belief that all customers receive the same service and attention, large or small.
Imperial Plastics Manufacturing has combined two manufacturing processes that often go hand and hand in many projects, plastic injection molding and custom plastic extrusion. By offering both processes in addition to our assembly capabilities we are often able to provide a one stop manufacturing source.
We take pride in ourselves in that we are often viewed by our customers as an extension of their company.
At Imperial Plastics Manufacturing our extrusion lines are capable of running several different materials and configurations. Below are a few examples:
- Single material ""shoot and ship"" parts.
- Co-extruded profiles with multiple materials.
- Metal / Aluminum roll formed cross head extrusions.
- In-line / off-line fabrication
- In-line / off-line tape application.
- Custom color matching (we currently have over 40 custom colors that we run for the sign and auto industries).
- UL and NSF certified products.
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace