MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
Why the name "Teaching Factory, Inc?"
We teachour employees to become full owners of their own high-performance machine shops.Well-motivated employees work better and faster, and our graduates expand the US aerospace manufacturing base, enhancing the military and economic security of our great country.
World Class Manufacturing
• Delivery accurately and on-time. • Production and fast turn-around of prototypes• Open 24-7 for rush jobs• ITAR certified
Precision CNC machining
• Climate-controlled facility• 3 machining centers, ranging from 15 x 21 to 30 x 60 with 3, 4, and 5 axes• Machine all aerospace materials• Full CAD/CAM programming capacity from hand-drawn sketches to Solid Works and SurfCAM 5-axis CNC programming
• Military-quality instrument panelsand name plates• Smoothly cut thick plastics and thin metals• Etch fine designs into surfaces
• Plasma Cutting of Iron, Stainless steel · Totally isolated from precision machining• Welding: Military certified MIG, TIG, Spot• ½ ton overhead crane
Our Newest capability:
• 5-AXIS• ACCURACY -/+ 8μm or .00003 in• SPINDLE SPEED 15,000 RPM• AUGMENTABLE to 42,000 RPM• SPINDLE POWER 30 HP• EMBEDDED SUPER NURB software for smooth near-optical finishes on all curved surfaces.
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace