MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
We offer Contract Manufacturing services for automotive applications ISO 9001:2015 certifieded. AY-SAT OTOMOTIV LTD. STI capabilities include CNC machining, milling and turning services. Specializes in medium to large production runs. We can use stainless steel, carbon steel, nickel alloys, copper alloys, aluminum alloys, exotic metals and other materials .We use ADVANCED ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGY to produce all our productions.
571 (25 Kwa) UT-200 M 8 inch Accuway CNC 2018 Model
572 (25 Kwa) UT-200 M 8 inch Accuway CNC 2018 Model
573 (25 Kwa) UT-200 M 8 inch Accuway CNC 2018 Model
574 (25 Kwa) UT-200 M 8 inch Accuway CNC 2018 Model
575 (25 Kwa) UT-200 M 8 inch Accuway CNC 2018 Model C EXEN
Robot (10 Kwa) ABB ROBOT IP
Grinding Machine (22 Kwa)
If you are interested in Contract Manufacturing please contac us and we will help you with products which you need.
On the initiative of Seyda Yalçin, buzrefrigeration which is based on Buzçelik brand (1982); began to serve refrigeration sector to provide products and consultancy in Buzcelik Company located in Konya Industry Area. Our company, which owns commercial refrigerators, industrial cooling systems, shop and market equipments and commercial ovens, having developed its portfolio in a short time has delivered service quality to all world, especially Israel, England, Tunisia, Lebanon, France, Germany.
CANBRAKE located as manufacturer branch in Mehmet CAN BILYA Company , which was founded in 1959 , started to produce by seeing the lack of products in its sector in Turkey .CANBRAKE ,progressing rapidly on the way of specialization in its field, serves in modern production facility which has closed area 7500 m2 and total area of 10.500 m2. CANBRAKE manufactures Brake Shoes, S-CAM shaft, Brake Plate, ABS Sensor Gear, Clutch Bearings for trucks and trailers with production line based on automation. Our company is taking pretentious steps in the field of production by creating professional, well-equipped, dynamic, opening to training and development business staff. In addition, our company, which evaluates domestic and international demand with its capacity, develops its production capacity and diversity day by day by making required investments and R D studies without sacrificing quality and serves to wider masses.
Our firm has been established in Busan Private Organized Industry Region KONYA / TURKEY in 1975 with name is HATVE DISLI SANAYI.
Spiral - hypoid crown wheel and pinion gear sets, straight bevel gears, spider kits, differential spider gear cases, rear axle shafts, pinyon output flances, complete differentials, speed reducers and direction changing speed reducers for light commercial vehicles (light trucks, minibuses, midibuses), commercial vehicles (trucks and buses), automobiles, tractors, work machines, agricultural machines, machinery used in factories and workshops are amongst our production topics.
We can production all differential parts if you give detailed technical drawing or sample for us.
60% of our products are exported, remaining 40% satisfies the local market.
Our firm focuses facility investments in the area of spiral-hypoid and straight bevel gear production machines and we're proud of our quality in the crown wheel and pinion gears, also spider kits we make. We use the GLEASON system in the production of differential crown wheel and pinion gears and we adhere to the AGMA standarts.
Our product have production as complete rear differential box for vehicles.
Job Shop / Contract Manufacturer
ISO 9001 - 2008 certified custom manufacturer of gray iron and ductile iron casting.
Ductile (nodular) iron casting (GGG40, GGG45, GGG50, GGG60)Gray Iron Casting (GG18, GG20, GG22, GG24, GG26)
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace