AEROTECHNOLOGIES EMEA, located in Massy, France is the first European subsidiary of Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group. The group, specialized in precision machining of tools, turbine parts and seats for the aeronautic industry, has been operating in Asia since 2008 and North America since 2010. The new subsidiary will be in charge of Europe as well as the Middle East, Africa and Russia.
Hong Kong AeroTechnologies Group is proud to list customers in Asia and Americas such as Pratt Whitney, MTU, Embraer, COMAC, and many Asian airlines like Air China and China Eastern.
Today Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group focuses on the following two activities:
• Fabrication of tooling for the manufacture and MRO of engines and structures such as:
• Engine disassembly reassembly tooling (RR, PW, GE)
• Engine Transportation Stands (CFM56, V2500), nacelles and other structural elements (A320, B737, C919)
• Lifting fixtures (medium and long haul aircrafts)
• Ground Support Equipment, certified for medium and long haul aircrafts
• Machining of components such as:
• Turbine parts (discs, blisks, shafts, seals, rings) certified for CFM56, V2500 or GP7200
• Structural parts (medium and long haul aircrafts) and landing gears parts (local jet)
• Seats parts (structure and apparent finish) for eco, business or first classes, certified for Embraer, A320 and C919. Besides these machining activities, the group also offers the following services:
• Surface treatments, heat treatments and finishing
• Engineering for machined parts (Catia, Autocad, Solidworks)
• Supply of raw materials,
• Trading of machines for MRO
The three plants of Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group (Aerotool, Kangbo, Aerotech America), located in China and Mexico, are ISO9001 2008 certified. They are mainly equipped with CNC machines and can perform milling, turning, EDM, cutting (conventional, laser, water jet), grinding and welding tasks. All types of material are used: carbon steel, stainless steel, Inconel, nickel alloys, titanium, aluminum....