MFG Manufacturer Directory
Find the right manufacturer for your custom parts.
Since 1870, Mouton Rivom has been dedicating the expertise to the design and the development of tungsten carbide tools and machines. From the most complex tools to the simplest ones, the rich knowledge of carbide applications with the wide range of customized technical solutions and products make the identity of Mouton Rivom.
Running 2 production plants located in France, Mouton Rivom purchases exclusively from the best carbide suppliers in Western Europe. High quality of raw materials and experienced production teams have enable Mouton Rivom to build the great reputation and to gain the loyalty of customers from various industries: automotive, wire and cable, packaging, construction, research, transportation, jewellery, etc.
Tools and machines of Mouton Rivom:
- Tools for wire and cable manufacturing: shape dies, extrusion dies/punches, wire guides, pressure dies, adjustable dies, reducers and guiding rolls, drawing dies.
- Drawing tools: drawing dies and mandrels, helical grooved mandrels and mandrels for mini-tubes.
- Tools for metal forming: cold heading, tube finishing, indirect extrusion, cold rolling, plate cutting-ironing, ironing
- Grinding machines for the repair of drawing dies
- Peeling unit for removing the oxide coating of metal wires
- Polishing lathe for polishing various types of tools and materials, which are equipped with safety devices, electronic speed variators and brakes.
Mouton Rivom, expert in tools for metal forming and machines to work tungsten carbide dies, has been exporting to more than 60 countries for more than 40 years.
Find Manufacturers With the Capabilities You Need
MFG is Where Manufacturing Gets Done
Reviewed and Verified
26 Distinct Marketplaces
Aligned To Your Needs
Manufacturing RFQ Marketplace