Tolerance Tool, LLC
$22 – $38 an hour
Full Job Description
Beneficial skill set:
- 2-year degree from technical school in CNC Programming and Machining.
- SolidWorks, Cimatron, or ProE software experience a plus.
- Experience in a mold manufacturing setting.
- Ability to recognize and apply new machining techniques and processes.
- Strong math and reasoning skills.
- Experience with common forms of inspection equipment and appreciation of close tolerance manufacturing.
- CNC Machinist
- CNC Programmer
- Mold & Fixture Designer
- CAD/CAM Programming of CNC vertical Mills using the latest Software technology.
- Setting up tooling and workpiece to be machined.
- Working as a team to develop and maintain machining processes.
- Inspecting your work with CNC CMM’s and manual inspection equipment.
- Cross training opportunities in Design, EDM machining, Electrode Design and Manufacture, and Surface Grinding.
- Will train capable motivated candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location