Jagemann Precision Plastics
Full Job Description
Summary of Function:
Repair and maintenance of injection molds and stamping dies including service and cleaning.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintenance of injection molds and stamping dies.
- Proposals and realization for the optimization of injection molds and stamping dies.
- Manufacture spare parts for injection molds and stamping dies.
- Control/administration of spare parts stock.
- Assistance in sampling operations.
- Building fixtures and other mechanical work to support production.
- Backup as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Manager.
Maintain close communication with Production Manager and maintain good interpersonal relations with co-workers
Completed apprenticeship as tool/mold maker or mechanic.
Surrounding conditions are good, with exposure to Oil, coolant and noise.
Subject to frequent lifting, carrying and bending.
Practical experience in welding, cylindrical, surface and profile grinding, cavity sinking with E.D.M. and engraving.
Basic knowledge of plastic injection molding and stamping techniques.
Practical experience in setting up, servicing and optimizing injection molds and stamping dies.
Practical experience in maintenance of production and automation equipment.
Practical experience in reading tool drawings and measuring of tools.