Full Job Description
- Performs maintenance on tools and dies.
- Utilizes best methods to make spares for tools and dies to ensure we have enough supply.
- Interprets the die and strip to identify problems with the die.
- Performs basic die service.
- Maintains work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Maintains die maintenance records.
- Must work with a safety-first mentality-Safety Focused.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Ability and desire to perform accurate work.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Able to understand and complete work and process instructions.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Must possess basic knowledge of machine setup and operating procedures.
- Must have a basic understanding of the function and capabilities of the components of multi slides, presses, sensor technology, and other production equipment.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and perform all die adjustments within the production department.
- Must have a working knowledge of heat-treating procedures and be able to operate a furnace.
- Work well with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus Associate’s Degree from a two-year college or technical school; 6 months to 2 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Ability to accurately complete mathematics functions and concepts such as geometry, trigonometry, fractions, and percentages.
- Ability to measure parts with calipers, micrometers, or various job-specific gages.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee will regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
About ARaymond Network:
The ARaymond Network, a family run company with 150 years’ worth of experience, develops, manufactures and markets fastening and assembly solutions. Our focus throughout our long history, has always been innovation and industrialization. Our core values: collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and value creation , define who we are and how we work; they are at the heart of our business.