Full Job Description
CNC Programmers are responsible for writing programs for CNC machines and utilizing Mastercam. They should be able to multitask on a variety of projects and troubleshoot programming problems to facilitate their work.
Job Specification: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate CNC programs for machining tooling in MasterCam
- Troubleshoot programming on the shop floor
- Investigate and implement improvements in machining techniques
- Drafting for gauges and cam grinding prints
- Create or modify 3D models in Solidworks
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and motivated to excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing and programming for 3-4 axis mills and 2 axis lathes
- Preferred experience programming MasterCam
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds
Benefits: Weekly pay, Health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, vacation, 9 paid holidays 401k, temperature controlled work area, on site cafe , referral program, attendance bonus program and more.
Natoli Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Natoli Engineering does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations