Electrical discharge machining: 1 year (Preferred)
CNC: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
As a Mold Maker, you will be responsible for planning and performing all bench and machining operations including experimental work. Construct, alter, and repair molds involving the highest degree of specialized skill and knowledge of machining and tooling practices involving the set up and operation of all types of advanced machines, tools and gauges
- Review work order, blueprints, specifications and tooling requirements in preparation for making new molds or performing repairs on existing molds.
- Set up and operate EDM machines required for mold fabrication and repair.
- Set up, program and operate CNC-controlled lathes and milling machines used for mold/part fabrication.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and make repair recommendations for plastic and rubber molds.
- Layout tooling jigs and fixtures.
- Determine machining operations necessary for altering, repairing or constructing new molds.
- Verify in accordance with specifications and blueprints all dimensions, clearances, and tolerances utilizing all types of gauges and precision measuring instruments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CNC machine programming
- EDM knowledge
- CAD/CAM software experience
- TIG welding experience is a plus
- Dependable, energetic, and detail- oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Electrical discharge machining: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location