White Castle Roofing
$50,000 – $70,000 a year
Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job – Metal Superintendent
Excellent work and even better customer service
The responsibility of a Superintendent is the ability to lead and manage projects from job start to job completion, work with project manager, managing and tracking of materials, and maintain good client relations.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Good communication within White Castle & the community
- The ability to listen and understand information without clarification. The Ability to communicate clearly through a variety of channels such as phone, email and in person in order to ensure information is communicated to everyone.
- Maintain positive business relationships
- Seen as an individual people can go to with help
- Driven for results – goal oriented and follow through
- Trusted to achieve goals successfully by being thorough, reliable, honest, and effective.
- Cooperation & teamwork
- Seen as a team player, cooperative, and easily gains the trust & support of others.
- Action oriented
- Seeks out challenges & is willing to take on additional responsibilities. Is a self-starter, develops and implements new methods, solutions and procedures when appropriate.
- Must have experience with architectural sheet metal including (note limited to) metal roofing and exterior cladding.
- Capable of reading, interpreting and following blueprints
- Inspect safety and quality for multiple jobs at a time
- Maintain and instruct foreman who lead crews
- Plan and troubleshoot issues on projects
- Coordinates delivery of materials
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Submit daily reports to management
- Reports to the Manager and follow the directives of said Operations Manager
- Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work independently
- Those who will live out our core values of Community, Hustle, Respect, Integrity, Safety, and Trust
- 5 years experience in construction supervisory capacity
- Bi-lingual a plus
- High School Diploma (preferred)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to travel to the Lincoln, Omaha, Grand Island and the surrounding areas?
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations