Dodge Mechanical Power Transmission
Full Job Description
DODGE MECHANICAL POWER TRANSMISSION COMPANY
Machine Operator – Greenville, SC
For well over a century, the Dodge® line of bearings, gearing and power transmission components have helped manufacturers in numerous industries increase the productivity and profitability of their operations. By focusing on each industry and concentrating on its specific needs, we have developed innovative product solutions and advanced technologies that help improve output, decrease downtime, and enhance system value.
At the Greenville, South Carolina plant, we manufacture Industrial speed reducers that are used in bulk material handling. Such as the aggregate and grain industries to load ships and barges, water/waste water treatment facilities, to move material on conveyors in rock quarries, concrete plants, asphalt plants and mines. Our products are also used on theme park rides, airport baggage conveyors, power plants, warehouse conveying applications like Walmart and Amazon and food and beverage processing.
The CNC Machine Operator at our Dodge Manufacturing facility in Greenville, SC will report directly to a Production Supervisor. Our CNC Machine Operators set-up and run several different types of CNC equipment (i.e. – Lathe, VMC, HMC, Hob, Grinder, etc.).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- With training, will have the ability to setup and run several different types of CNC equipment (i.e. – Lathe, VMC, HMC, Hob, Grinder, etc.)
- Able to use measuring devices including calipers, scales, micrometer, height, plug and thread gages
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of the job
- High School Diploma or GED
- CNC certificate from a technical institution or equivalent CNC experience
- Knowledge of quality inspection processes and procedures
- Knowledge of database programs (i.e. – SAP)
SKILLS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Excellent mechanical, math and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
RBC Bearings offers a competitive benefit package. Interested candidates may send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RBC Bearings is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
- 2 – 5 years: CNC Operator
- High School or better