$16.50 – $18.50 an hour
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are seeking a candidate to join us in our growing sheet-metal shop!
As a Machine Operator at Cimtech Corp, you will be using exciting machinery such as a:
Pemserter, rivet gun, hand and pedestal grinder, press brake, CNC mill, Turret press, Forklift, a small press, and a large press. You also will powder coat and assemble products that we make in our shop.
Shifts are Monday through Thursday for 10 hours and a half day on Friday as needed with overtime paid as time and a half!
- Operate our various machines to help fulfill customer orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload material and parts to some machines
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to follow specific instructions for each of the operations and jobs in the shop
- Versatile & capable in adapting to different tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand the set up of the mills, turret press, and press brake
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Be able to report jobs operation on a computer
- Ability to handle physical workload and do the same operation for hours when needed
- Welding experience (both mig & tig) a plus
Why Work at This Company?
We have maintained a healthy and dynamic workload that has increased our production and staff during these difficult times.
Hiring Company Description
A proven company serving the precision metal stamping & sheet metal fabrication market for over 30 years. We are a one-stop shop, using turret presses, press brakes, CNC mills, powder coating, and more. We have continued to grow in our ability to provide parts and products for our customers and jobs to candidates willing to work hard and help us get even better! Join Us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Provo, UT 84606: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- How serious are you in looking for work?
Work Location: One location