Sac EDM & Waterjet, Inc
Up to $50 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Machining: 5 years (Preferred)
CNC: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
POTENTIAL SIGNING BONUS UP TO $10,000.00
TOP DOLLAR, AND THEN SOME! Plus Benefits
Position available at well-established manufacturing company with 39 years in business. In search of Journeyman Mill and Lathe Machinist.
Candidate Must Haves:
- Programming experience using Solid works, Mastercam or equivalent. FUSION 360 experience a plus.
- Program, Set-up and Operate CNC Lathes and Mills. Hass UMC 500/750 5th AXIS Mill experience a plus.
- Possess solid CAD/CAM skills
- Fixture and Tolling Design experience
- Be current with Material, Speeds and Feeds, Fixtures, Tooling
- Possess good communication skills with an aptitude for learning
- Be able to inspect parts using standard inspection tools, experience with CMM required
- Ability to follow ISO 9001 & AS 9100 Policies and Procedures
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement including productivity, quality, efficiency, and safety.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Word, Excel, Basic computer skills to meet job requirements
Must Be a U.S. Citizen
Drug testing and background check may be required
Respond to this posting with your resume.
Job Type: Full or (Part-time for right candidate)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location