GreenTree Air Conditioning, Inc
$14 – $17 an hour
Full Job Description
- Work safely following company policies.
- Learn to install HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Learn to wire both line and low voltage to heating and cooling equipment.
- Learn to install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
- Learn to install sheet metal, and flex duct systems in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Learn to properly connect gas lines to heating equipment.
- Receive, verify, and load all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Provide assistance to lead installer on the jobsite.
- Demonstrate, and establish effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- EPA Certification a plus.
- 0-2 years’ experience in HVAC.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Honest and dependable.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Self-Motivated but able to take direction and be part of a team.
- Professional Company Image.
- Valid FL driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Able to acquire tools needed to perform job functions (a tool list will be provided upon hire).
- Able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Able to safely lift over 100 pounds.
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours.
- Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
GreenTree HVAC is proud to offer:
- Management Support
- Year-Round Stability
- Generous Vacation & Sick leave
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance.
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Equal Employment Opportunity
Quality Home Maintenance dba GreenTree Air Conditioning, Inc. Air Conditioning & Heating is an equal employment opportunity employer. In compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws, we do not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, age, disability, citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time.
Pay Scale: Pay will be based on experience and performance.