Trans-Matic Holland Facility
$21.42 – $32.14 an hour
Full Job Description
If extended an offer, you will be subject to a drug screening. You must pass, the screening also tests for marijuana.
- Troubleshoot presses to maintain production.
- Setup jobs to run production to standards.
- Update tool books and required process paperwork.
- Maintain and improve part quality.
- Promote safety and housekeeping.
- Assist in machine preventative maintenance and identify maintenance problems.
- Report tooling problems to work team or team leaders when appropriate.
- Maintain tooling and equipment according to Trans-Matic standards.
- Assist in developing new tooling/prototypes as needed.
- Work aggressively towards setup time reduction.
- Work as an effective team member.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Understands and speaks English fluently.
- A journeyman’s card as an eyelet tool & die maker or equivalent experience.
- Background in a metalforming industry.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Educated and experienced in Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Statistical Problem Solving.
- Knowledge of GD&T symbols.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Close grinding experience.
- Ability to operate a hi-lo.
- Ability to operate Crane equipment.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
$21.42 – $32.14 / hr