Day Shift (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
MWI is looking to add to its world class team of highly trained and skilled personnel. We provide carbon and graphite solutions for Aerospace, EDM, Fuel cell and Semiconductor markets. MWI has earned a reputation for leading the industry in precision manufacturing.
- Program, setup, and operate CNC mills to produce any given product to a customer’s specification on dimensions, functionality, quality, and delivery.
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Maintain a safe working environment that is organized, clean, and free from debris
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance on equipment being used, including daily cleaning and daily maintenance checklists
- Perform all delegated tasks from Area Functional Manager
- Suggest ideas to better work environment and/or increase efficiency of workflow
- Perform inspections on all products to ensure product quality before it reaches the Quality department.
- Work with CAD to facilitate the production of products and drawings
- Actively seek out extra work
- Work with department supervisor to ensure smooth flow between other departments during multi-departmental jobs.
- Maintain tooling in organized manner. Inspect tooling before use to ensure quality product is produced.
- Clear understanding of offsets, fixturing, and programming techniques
- Good skills with conventional inspection equipment. CMM experience/knowledge preferred.
- Excellent math skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Perform all required scribing and hand working.
- Maintain a through in-process inspection for all jobs.
- Minimum 5 years CNC Programming experience Vertical/Horizontal Mills
- Minimum 5 years lathe experience; some CNC Lathe experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience programming in Mastercam
- Able to setup and run concurrent jobs on multiple machines
- Able to use standard measuring equipment such as micrometers, comparators
- Strong Shop math skills
- Able to work to metric dimensions
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principles and ISO quality systems.
We’ve been a family-owned business since 1983. We pride ourselves on treating our employees like family. We offer competitive salaries that are in line with or above industry standards and a extensive benefits package including:
- Signing Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Company Performance Based Bonus
- Shift Differentials
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Onsite Fitness Center
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location