Amerifab & Machine, Inc
machining: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Responsibilities and Duties
Setting up mill and lathe equipment for machining of materials and parts to specifications and changing tools as required to maintain tolerance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience required on mills and lathes for 5 years,
- Operator must be able to set-up plan and perform all machining sequences on a variety of machines and tools
- Change tools and simple set-ups (jaws, tool holders, inserts, etc.) for Supervisor to inspection before running,
- Ability to use measuring devices: calipers, mics, gauges, etc.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints,
- Competency in machining skills, fixturing, chucking, and programming,
- Manufacture parts to correct dimensions and quantities,
- Document number of parts, tooling, hours running job (daily),
- Ability & desire to learn and progress knowledge of CNC Machines,
- Use common sense: ability to following instructions, pay attention to machines and parts, listening to how tools sound, wear of tools, visually observing parts and tool wear,
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills,
- Gibbs cam experience desired,
- Draftsight desired.
Benefits (after 90 day trial period):
- Medical/dental insurance for employee and immediate family
- Holiday Pay,
- Earning vacation time upon hire.
You may apply online or in person at:
Amerifab & Machine, Inc.
18086 Ala. Hwy 21
Sycamore, AL 35149
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- machining: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location