Ran-Tech Engineering & Aerospace
From $18 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Our shop produces sheet metal and machined components for the world’s leading manufacturers of aircraft, aero structures, and defense platforms.
Hours for the Deburr position are Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm
Deburr Technicians assess the requirements of each part as stated on the blueprint and/or written instruction. Technicians select the proper tools or equipment to achieve those requirements.
Essential Functions Include:
- Ability to use angle grinders, pedestal grinders and other hand tools.
- Read & follow written job instructions, drawings and specifications.
- Accurately record job status and hours within ERP system.
- Maintain a clean and organized area.
- Practice safe operating procedures for all equipment and tasks.
- Reliable and predictable attendance.
- Perform all other tasks or functions as directed.
- Able to perform verbal & written instructions
- Able to sand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Must be able to work with hands for long periods of time
Ran-Tech is a great place to be! We do our best to find the right people to join our company. Our values of Commitment, Responsiveness, Teamwork, and Dignity & Respect not only applies to our customers, but to each other as well. We are a team of individuals committed to working together to provide the best possible products and best possible work experience.
Benefits Available Following 90 days:
- 65% Company paid Medical
- 50% Company paid Dental (1st of the month)
- VSP Vision Plan
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
What else sets up apart? Read on my friends!
- Precision Performance Equipment
- New, Clean Facility
- Climate Controlled Production Floor
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 8 Paid Holidays – including the day after Thanksgiving & an annual floating holiday!
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation to start
Why join us? We believe in our team! Ran-Tech is a special place. Many of our people have been with us more than 5 years – some more than 10 years! We are looking for long-term employees that want to join a professional team. We recognize that key to our future success is to employ the right people to be part of the Ran-Tech team. Will our next team member, be you?
To apply, please email your résumé.
For more information about Ran-Tech, visit our website at www.rantech.net
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Candidates must be eligible to meet the requirements for U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Ran-Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.
We are a fragrance-free workplace
Recruiters: No solicitation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Observing all COVID-19 guidelines according to CDC & OHA
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location