Full Job Description
OPEX Corporation is looking for a CNC Programming Manager to work in our 180,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Pennsauken, NJ. The ideal candidate will have technical background and extensive CNC programming experience mill/turns and vertical machining centers. This person must possess strong leadership and team building abilities as well as the knowledge and experience to build a successful operation to support our rapidly growing business.
Managing all aspects of machine shop related NC Programming and associated duties within, primarily consisting of:
- Direction of: creation and maintenance of all part programs and associated documentation for production, prototype, and rework requirements.
- Analyzation of programming software requirements tailored to OPEX machine shop department needs.
- Maintenance of programming software.
- Post processor customization and development for current and future equipment.
- Training as needed for NC Programming team members to utilize programming software to fullest extent.
- Auditing of NC Programming team member knowledge and growth objectives.
- Daily work assignments to NC Programming team members.
- On demand assistance as needed for in process job issues for fast resolve for production to continue.
- Collaboration with respective team members on engineering new part release and existing part revisions.
- Minimum 10 years of programming experience on mill/turns and vertical machining centers.
- Proven experience with CNC CAM software platforms for G&M code output. FeatureCAM knowledge a plus. Strong understanding of CAD 3d models as used in CAM software code generation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to work as part of a team and build teamworking environment.
- Worker will be working in a machine shop/manufacturing setting