United Woodworking Inc
$15 – $21 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
CNC programming: 1 year (Preferred)
CNC: 1 year (Preferred)
CAM programming: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
This role supports manufacturing needs by creating numerical control programs using computer aided design software that controls routers and other machines related to millwork.
- Write and edit CNC programs for CNC equipment using computer aided manufacturing software.
- We run Auto Cad version 15 and higher
- We run Master Cam x4 router
- Analyze customer drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine best tooling and machining process.
- Determine setup requirements and select tooling speeds and feeds for optimized tool life and program efficiency.
- Support manufacturing requirements from a CNC programming standpoint.
- Execute all standard operating procedures as they pertain to manufacturing related duties.
- Perform a sequence of operations, consistently maintaining the performance level set for quality and quantity.
- Work as a team member to uphold and maintain departmental standards such as quality and on-time delivery.
- Experience writing and editing computerized numerical control programs.
- Experience setting up and operating CNC machines with understanding of cutting tool selection and application.
- Advanced blueprint reading skills.
- Developed mechanical reasoning and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Technical degree or trade program coursework is plus.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritizes, multitasks, and meets deadlines.
- Flexible, team-player with strong communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAM programming: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location