Roush Yates Engines
Full Job Description
Roush Yates Manufacturing Solutions is a precision CNC manufacturing organization with expertise in multi-axis machining of metal parts with complex geometries. We produce machined parts for the automotive, aerospace, military, medical and industrial industries. Our manufacturing and quality management systems are dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations through the continuous improvement of our processes, procedures and through the use of state-of-the-art technologies. This commitment is endorsed and implemented by all employees throughout the organization.
We are currently seeking a CNC Programmer to develop and implement efficient, cost effective, CNC machining processes in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The responsibilities of the job will include 3 and 5 axis programming, process set-up sheets, perishable tool selection, fixture design, and process development on the manufacturing floor.
- Write machining programs using Mastercam, Gibbs, or other advanced CAM software.
- Provide technical expertise and support to production floor.
- Provide process documentation to the planning department. This would include set-up sheets, perishable tooling, and in-process inspection requirements.
- Investigate process problems affecting manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Recommend improvements to manufacturing processes to improve performance, increase reliability, and decrease cost.
- Work closely with machine tool, perishable tool suppliers and corporate partners to implement new products and processes and to resolve quality and delivery issues.
- Design fixturing to support manufacturing of components.
- 5+ years of experience in programming multi-axis CNC machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience machining materials from aluminum, stainless, titanium, and alloy steels.
- Be familiar with billet, castings, forgings, and other material conditions.
- Must have project management skills and experience including new project development.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products.
- 5+ years of experience and high level of knowledge with Mastercam, Gibbs, or other advanced CAM programming software.
- CAD programming with Solidworks a plus.
- Experience in ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 quality systems and documentation desired.
- Must have experience in corrective action procedures.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Bending and Lifting.
- Long periods of standing.
- Follow company established safety procedures.
- For ITAR compliance, all employees at this location must be a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please visit us at www.roushyatesmfg.com and on our social channels.