Full Job Description
Pleatco Filtration, a growing manufacturing company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is searching for a CNC Programmer with a “can do” attitude to join our amazing team!
We deliver Clean Air and Water so companies operate safely, and families can be healthy together.
A CNC (computer numerically controlled) Programmer works with machinery which cuts raw materials into functional items. They are responsible for interpreting project blueprints, designing programs and setting up machines to produce the component outlined in the program. They must perform test runs and adjust until the resulting product meets blueprint specifications. CNC Programmers are also charged with performing machine maintenance and cleaning.
· Using SolidWorks and Mastercam.
· Using the HAAS 4 Axis CNC machine.
· Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with blueprints.
· Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly.
· Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications.
· Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
· Consider tools required to cut materials and program machines accordingly.
· Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise.
· Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening.
· Train new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting is required.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints
· Skilled at troubleshooting and resolving mechanical or logistical problems that arise.
· Ability to work independently and closely follow directions is essential.
· Should have a positive and professional attitude.
· Available to work weekends and overtime
· Capable of standing for extended periods of time.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds for short periods of time.
Mastercam, Solidworks, HAAS, CNC, Programmer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- One location
Work Location: One location