LT Technology Services
Location: Delavan, Wisconsin
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to develop production strategies by assisting in the selection of cutting tools and work holding fixtures.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to develop fabrication strategies by assisting in identifying sequence of operations and recommending specific production equipment.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to estimate programming, setup, and run times for quoting purposes.
- Identify and drive cost reduction projects through the utilization of Lean Manufacturing principles by increasing automation and reducing manual as well as production steps where possible.
- Set-up and operate machinery during trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings to programmed control data ensuring functionality and performance.
- Act as liaison with shop floor personnel to improve Tool Data Sheets and Setup Instructions in order to obtain feedback leading to process improvement as well as increase production efficiency.
- Train or assist shop floor personnel in the use of programmable equipment and in the resolution of problems per processing requirements based on daily job assignments.
- Edit existing CNC programming code, per established company procedures in order to prevent line stoppage.