Premier Architectural Products
$16 – $24 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Machine operator will making sure all work on their Machine is done in an efficient and timely matter. You will be responsible for making sure each project from start to finish on your machine is up to the company quality standards. If position is done correctly the product that leaves the department would be cut or routed with all associated paperwork necessary for other departments to start the package.
1. Making sure each package is being completed efficiently.
2. Making sure you are working on the correct package per your priority list.
3. Ensureing the package is being completed with all its components properly labeled per the drawing.
4. Making sure all paperwork for project is completed before sending to other departments.
6. Keeping priority list up to date and turned in daily.
7. Making sure you are following the rules set by the Production Manager for bench and tool organization.
8. Doing the proper maintenance and cleaning for the machine they are using every day.
9. Ensure that you are getting the best quality part off and out of the machine.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location