This position operates, monitors, and troubleshoots plastic CNC machines. Ensures machined parts meet dimensional, quality and customer specifications. Performs additional production processes including assembly, soldering, and bonding.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates CNC Machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Completes simple deburring, assembly, and other production tasks
- May perform visual inspection
- Meet standard production output requirements
- Maintain safe work environment; maintain 5S standards.
- Maintain professional work environment through example and strong focus on business needs and production.
- Identify any missing materials and tools needed for cell.
- Identify issues impacting production and engage other resources (supervisor, Maintenance, etc.) as needed to ensure schedule attainment.
- Track and effectively communicate job progress.
- Implement continuous improvement ideas and suggestions and demonstrate support of the Carlisle Operating System.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment. Maintain and promote 5S.
Other duties as required in support of the department and the company.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is a clean facility, housing different machinery, equipment, processes, and chemicals which produce potential hazards in the work environment such as: ergonomic, chemical, machine point of operation, and powered industrial vehicle traffic. These hazards are controlled through means of engineering controls, such as machine guarding, and administrative controls, such as safety policies and programs. In certain areas of the facility, employees are required to wear Personal Protective equipment such as Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, Safety Toe Shoes, and hand protection.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- ASTM F–2412–2005, ANSI Z41–1999, or ANSI Z41–1991 rated safety toed shoes
- Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of CNC experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions, read blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision to complete tasks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.