$21 an hour
Full Job Description
With minimal supervision, sets-up and operates various CNC multi axis mills and dual spindle lathes with live tooling including editing programs and use of precision measuring tools while adhering to all safety requirements.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience operating various CNC mills and lathes including 5-Axis Mills and dual spindle CNC lathes with live tooling or equivalent related experience or transferable skills.
- Strong math skills
- CNC machining certificate preferred
- Must be thoroughly knowledgeable of machining codes
- Must have knowledge of metallurgy and various raw materials including plastics
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use Micrometers, Calipers, Height gage and all other precision measuring equipment including the comparator
- Ability to pass programming codes competence test
- Programming knowledge helpful but not necessary
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 4pm to 230am. 10hr shifts. OT on Saturdays as needed.
If interested apply and call or text 909.354.5881
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location