Patriot Machine Inc
Full Job Description
CNC Machinist- Turning
The CNC Lathe Machinist sets up and operates CNC lathe machines and machine centers to perform various functions, such as cutting, drilling, milling, reaming, and boring of metals. The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge of machine tool capabilities, machinability of materials, blueprint reading, and industrial math.
- Reads and interprets prints, travelers, sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, set up procedures, control settings, and machining methods and sequences
- Secures and aligns tooling, attachments, and work piece on the machine
- Verifies and installs cutting tools in machine. Inspects tooling for proper condition
- Downloads NC program
- Communicates with supervisor or programming associates to resolve program or machining problems
- Operates machines to the highest level of efficiency
- Changes cutting tools as needed and sets up according to required machining sequence or to measure parts for conformance to print specifications, using precision measuring instruments. Inspects and measures parts for conformance to specifications
- Performs preventive maintenance as required
- Completes documentation to quality records, manufacturing plans, SPC data collection per AS9100 standards
- Mazatrol experience preferred
- Minimum High School education or equivalent
- Vocational Training/Machine Tool Technology or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5 years CNC machining experience
- Must be a U.S. Person
Patriot Machine, Inc. is a technologically advanced aerospace manufacturer headquartered in St. Charles, Missouri. We supply complex structural parts and assemblies made from aluminum, titanium and steel to America’s largest aircraft manufacturers. Our culture of innovation and continuous improvement attracts skilled workers who are looking for a challenge. We offer opportunities to learn, grow and help shape the future of aerospace by applying innovative approaches to problem-solving.
Patriot Machine is a woman-owned business currently consisting of over 160 employees and 277,000 square feet of manufacturing and office space. We recently expanded into a new advanced manufacturing facility with ample space for further growth. We provide employees the opportunity to work alongside industry experts at an ultramodern manufacturing company.
Patriot Machine offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, life/disability, 401(k) with employer contributions, paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations