We Provide the Best Manufacturing Solutions
Your team of manufacturing experts when and where you need us.
At Agile in Asia, we offer decades of manufacturing expertise and develop tailored support solutions to shorten your time to market, reduce supply risk, and minimize cost.
We are a provider with expertise in new product introduction, supplier management, and quality assurance. As a western-owned and operated company in Asia, we act as an extension of your team on the ground when and where you need it.
We Understand Your Challenges
The endless back and forth, misunderstandings, and the disconnect between engineering and manufacturing create tremendous anxiety and frustration for many supply chain professionals, engineers, and business owners alike.
If you are manufacturing in Asia, you should talk to us!
Manufacturing in Asia? Let’s talk.
Failure in Products
“Product failure is the ultimate defining line in poor quality. Smithers Rapra has investigated thousands of product failures and the results of this are shown below. The overwhelming majority of product failures (65%) were caused by poor specification/material selection and design. Of the remaining 20% were caused by processing and 15% by misuse.”
Kent. (2016, January 1). Design quality management. ScienceDirect.
“Product failure information is critical to an engineer’s ability to change the product to correct design issues.” However, failure reporting is also “one of the most difficult communications” between manufacturer and engineer.
Watts. (2015, January 1). Request for Change Process. ScienceDirect.
We Bring it All Together
New Product Introduction
- Design Verification – We will work with you to define your goals and specific product-related requirements, build a highly detailed timeline and project plan from prototyping to production, and optimize your designs for manufacturing.
- Testing & Certification – Product testing is an essential step in the product development process. We can help you contact the right partners to minimize your liability and comply with relevant regulations.
- Production Validation & Ramp – We go into painstaking detail surrounding every single manufacturing step and consideration before taking your product to production. We tightly manage your production ramp process to ensure you scale successfully.
New Product Introduction
- Supply Chain Development – We offer a complete range of sourcing and vetting services, helping you find the highest quality suppliers that are verified and legitimate with no middle person.
- Agreements – Establishing agreements that clearly outline responsibilities and expectations is essential in any supplier relationship. We work with you and local lawyers to develop cost-effective, enforceable contracts, establishing the rules of the road.
- Order Management – Whether it be a first-time order or an extremely time-sensitive project, we can provide you with on-the-ground support, keeping on top of supplier production schedules and working with them to ensure your order runs smoothly.
- Quality Engineering – Our seasoned Quality Engineers can support developing comprehensive quality plans, provide deep technical analysis, establish analytical data points, and provide a comprehensive analysis of manufacturing process capability.
- Supplier Audits – Audits come in many forms, and we offer a range of audits that can go into extensive detail about supplier management systems, technical capabilities, and social responsibility. We can also customize audits based on your specific needs and budget.
- Quality Inspections – Whenever working with a new supplier, it makes a lot of sense to have a qualified third party on the ground, working side by side to ensure production is well planned and executed competently.
- Continuous Improvement – We help companies study the consistency of their manufacturing processes using several established tools and workshop techniques to develop or improve processes, competencies, and workflows.
We Will Mitigate Your Challenges by:
- De-risking your sourcing process
- Lowering Your Project Cost
- Shortening Your Lead Times
- Ensuring Product Quality
- Accelerating New Products to market
Processes We Are Familiar With:
- Metal Forming
- 3D Printing/ Rapid prototyping
- Printed Circuit Boards
Industries We Serve
Building on my 18 years of product development and manufacturing experience in China, I decided to start Agile in Asia to help companies’ de-risk and provide a cost-effective platform that enables them to achieve full transparency and control over their supply chain.
I realized that China and many surrounding countries had a reputation for poor quality and saw an opportunity to offer a unique experience to those who want to manufacture their products in Asia by helping them manage and dramatically reduce their risk.
I decided to assemble a team of highly-seasoned Western and Chinese engineers, supply chain professionals, and project managers capable of getting the job done right the first time.
Developing supply chains and launching products is hard work. At Agile in Asia, we are committed to delivering value by offering exceptional new product introduction, supply chain, and quality management solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Senior Product Manager
Senior Sourcing Manager
Quality Assurance Expert
Injection Molding Expert
Senior Manufacturing Engineer