Full Job Description
Objective: Make and repair tooling to support manufacturing in accordance with company standards.
- Make, repair, rework and recycle tooling as required to prints, written instructions and verbal direction.
- Build assemblies, kits, gages, jigs, etc. to support manufacturing and all areas of Semblex.
- Understand, operate, and maintain all tool room equipment for proper operation.
- Understand and utilize inventory controls for tool inventory accuracy.
- Understands 5S and Kaizen.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: 2 years minimum experience with tool service for cold-heading machines, or successful completion of an apprenticeship program.
Skills: Must be able to operate all tool service equipment. Must be able to read blueprints. Must be able to use and understand gages for tool making.
- Top Pay with Steady Overtime
- Low-Cost Medical Options
- 401K with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 10% Premium for Second Shift Employees
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Sick
- And Much More!!