Manufacturing Solutions Inc
Full Job Description
Manufacturing Solutions Inc is currently seeking CNC Mill Programmers with aerospace parts manufacturing experience. We are an aerospace parts manufacturing company located at the Newton City-County Airport. Our products include aircraft structural components, interior components and extensive sheet metal parts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
– Program using customer supplied models.
– Design of fixtures, jigs and sheet metal tooling.
– Develop set up instructions and tooling lists.
– Reduce setup and machining time through process improvements.
– Write, store, and modify original and existing CNC programs to enhance efficiency.
– Read and understand engineering data from multiple OEM’s.
– Create 3D solid models from engineering drawings.
– Strong computer skills
– Strong math skills
– Detail oriented
– Strong work ethic
– Punctual & Dependable
We offer comprehensive benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, medical, dental, life and supplemental insurance. Unigraphics NX experience is helpful but not required, will train the right person. This is a first shift position with an established company.
Please reply by email to submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location