Wagner Machine Company
We are a precision CNC machine shop producing a wide variety of parts using conventional and unconventional techniques. We have several departments that each have a specific focus, but all work together to streamline our complete manufacturing process.
Our job shop specializes in low volume, prototype, and extremely complex parts. It has manual and CNC mills and lathes, and has access to all other shop equipment including wire EDM, waterjets, and various types of grinders. We also have full 5-axis milling in the job shop. This process enables us to machine extremely complex parts with tight tolerances in the fewest number of operations, which helps us to ensure excellent accuracy and quick turnaround. We use the same software and techniques in the job shop as we do in our production departments, and this allows work to flow smoothly from prototype to production.
Our milling department specializes in production milled parts. We have vertical and horizontal machines with a variety of high speed spindle and pallet changer options. We also have 4th axis rotary options on most production mills.
Our lathe department specializes in production turned parts. We have over 20 CNC lathes with various configurations including sub spindles, live tooling, and Y-axis milling.
Our unconventional machining processes include full 4-axis Wire EDM with auto threading and Abrasive Waterjet cutting with taper compensation. These processes are used for both job shop and production quantity jobs.
We also offer engineering and reverse engineering services. We have portable Romer CMM, and several CAD and inspection programs including SolidWorks, PowerShape, PowerInspect, and AutoCAD. We can reverse engineer new or broken components, and provide you with full CAD documentation, including professional engineering drawings, in the file format of your choice.
Machine List and Capabilities:
- NEW! - Zeiss 5-axis fully programmable CMM - allows inspection to tolerances of .0001"
- Conventional CNC Milling - various configurations including vertical and horizontal machines with spindle speeds up to 20,000RPM, 4th axis, and high speed pallet changers
- 5-Axis Milling
- CNC Turning - various configurations including sub spindles, live tooling, and Y-axis
- Surface, Cylindrical, and Centerless grinders
- Omax Waterjets with taper compensation
- sheet metal brake and shear
- Sodick Wire EDM with full 4-axis capability and auto wire threading
- various manual mills and lathes
- Production Band Saws
- vibratory deburring equipment
- Portable Romer CMM for reverse engineering
- CAD/CAM software includes: SolidWorks, AutoCAD, PowerShape, PowerMill, PowerInspect, and FeatureCAM