"Our focus will always be the lives of those who will depend on these parts..." - Lamar Smith
What Makes ViscoTech Different
- QUALITY - in every part
- FAST AND ON TIME - we know what you need
- VALUE/PRICE - the bottom line is the bottom line
- SPECIALIZED - military and machine parts are all we do
- BROAD CAPABILITY - able to draw upon more than 40 years of experience
- TECHNICALLY DEEP - we do the tough jobs too
- NO QUANTITY TOO SMALL - just ask
To accomplish our mission, we work hard to develop a partnership of trust. Our management structure and team approach, assisted by a proprietary software system, offers our customers many distinct advantages.
We reply to all RFQ’s. We cooperate to work with our customers to reach a very high rate of quotes. This promotes efficiency for all. We quote quickly and will work with small quantities.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOW-HOW
As a young company, how can we claim experience? Our owner is a very successful business man who has assembled a unique partnership to leverage his customer service and business systems experience and join it with the proven ability of a corporate business partner well established in the fabrication business. The result is strong industry experience and technical know-how coupled with responsive customer relations. ViscoTech customers can benefit from a very large and fully accessible library of technical drawings and specifications, which number over 30,000. Our customers may also benefit from a large inventory of shop toolings, casts, forms, dies, etc which number over 20,000. If we have made the part before, our customer benefits in all three elements of competitiveness.
OWNERSHIP THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
ViscoTech is wholly owned by LAMAR SMITH, a USAF veteran who knows firsthand the importance each part contributes to a successful mission.
VISCOTECH Products and Services
ViscoTech is able to meet a wide variety of needs. We offer a variety of processes in a wide variety of materials. For example, we offer much experience in manufacturing and supplying parts in the following categories:
• Brackets • Hoses • Retainers • Brake Units • Hoses (Pre-Formed) • Rivets • Cams • Hydraulic Fittings & Legs • Seal Rings • Catch Assemblies • Latches • Shafts • Clamps • Lens • Tank Flooring • Clutch Discs • Magnets for Valves • Toggle Pins • Cords • Military Fastening Tape • Tripods • Cranks • Nuts & Bolts (Specialized) • Tube Assemblies • Elbows • O-Rings • Turnbuckles • Gears • Packing • Vehicle Armor • Gland Flanges • Pins • Washers (Specialized) • Hatch Covers • Pintles • Hinges • Plastic Retainer