Venture Precision Tool, Inc.
SAI Global ISO 9001:2008
Since our founding in 1987, Venture Precision Tool Inc has grown steadily as a result of three primary goals: quality assurance, prompt deliveries and satisfied customers. We service a variety of customers in the medical, military, automotive, computer, fiber optic, telecommunication, electronic connector and commodity product industries.
Our design department consults with your company's engineers to help develop your products, design the molds and tooling required for those products, and assist in planning for future growth to increase production capacity as the market demands.
Turn-around times can be as short as two weeks from initial concept to molded parts in hand depending on the complexity of the product. Our design platforms consist of Solidworks, AutoCAD and Moldflow to view and create 3D Models, and for mold design. We provide our customers with complete copies of first article inspection reports, assembly drawings, parts lists and detailed drawings.
Although we specialize in the design, build and run of thermoplastic injection molds, our tool room offers an excellent source for your company's general machine shop, prototype and spare tooling requirements. We also provide limited in-house stamping capabilities. Our tool room includes state of the art C.N.C. Sink and Wire E.D.M. machinery, along with High Speed CNC Machinery for fabricating graphite electrodes right from your solid models.
We have also formed strategic alliances with other sources that we work with on a regular basis in order to expand the services that we can provide to our customers.
As an SAI Global ISO 9001:2008 certified facility, Venture Precision Tool Inc maintains one of the highest quality and delivery ratings with our customer's. It is the continued maintenance of our ratings that has lead to our certifications, and preferred vendor status. In addition, every mold that we design and build has a perpetual mold warranty that stays in effect for the life of the mold, so long as the mold stays in our facility.
We welcome the opportunity to be of service to you and your company, and look forward to the possibility of quoting on your company's future molding and tooling requirements. For additional information please call, or visit our web site at www.ventureprecisiontool.com.
In Our Tool Room
(3) Bridge Port vertical milling machines w/ digital readouts
(1) Bridge Port vertical NC milling machine w/ digital readouts
(3) Mitsui linear surface grinders w/ digital readouts
(1) Kent linear surface grinder w/ digital readout
(1) Harig linear surface grinder w/ digital readout
(1) Sharp lathe w/ quick change collet system and digital readouts
(1) Eltee Pulsitron TRM-21 ram EDM
(1) Mitsubishi EX8 CNC, ram EDM w/ auto-tool changer
(1) Mitsubishi FX10 submersible wire EDM w/ auto-threader
(1) Defiance VTX high speed vertical machining center
In Our Mold Room
(2) 24 ton BOY horizontal injection molding presses
(3) 35 ton Newbury vertical injection molding presses for insert molding
(1) 35 ton Arburg All Rounder injection molding presses for insert molding
(1) 55 ton Arburg All Rounder injection molding press for insert molding
(3) 50 ton BOY horizontal injection molding presses
(1) 55 ton Van Dorn horizontal injection molding press
(1) 150 ton TG Reed horizontal injection molding press
(1) 200 ton Reed horizontal injection molding press
(1) 250 ton Van Dorn horizontal injection molding press
(2) 300 ton TG Reed horizontal injection molding presses
(1) 300 ton New Britain horizontal injection molding press
(2) 300 ton Mitsubishi horizontal injection molding presses
(3) 309 ton Nissei horizontal injection molding presses
(1) 398 ton Nissei horizontal injection molding press
(1) 400 ton TD Reed horizontal injection molding press
(1) 500 ton New Britain horizontal injection molding press
(2) 610 ton Mitsubishi horizontal injection molding presses
(1) 700 ton TE Reed horizontal injection molding press
(1) 700 ton Van Dorn horizontal injection molding press
Various presses are equipped with hopper loaders, sprue pickers, vision systems, temperature controllers, re-grinders and are supplied with closed loop chilled water.
*** We will also add presses as necessary to meet your company's requirements.
(1) 35 ton Niagra stamping presses
Presses are equipped with various size roll feeds and coil stock unwinders