SC FEPA SA
Having more than 30 years of experience, and using the latest technologies in this field, is placing us among the leaders of Romanian market of pneumatic equipment manufacturers for industrial technological processes automation.
When it comes to retechnologization or to new investments, our products find their place on the domestic and international market. Starting from the main applications in industry of oil and natural gases extraction and processing industry, metallurgy, machines building, thermic energy and water - our objective aimed at the diversification and the covering of a large area from other branches of industry like:
- the automotive and railway industry;
- the cement industry;
- the cellulose and paper industry ;
- the alimentary industry.
Our services include:
- Casting zinc, aluminum alloy die , carbon steel -casting for heavy equipment , with lenght of 18 m and weight 400 t and larger .
- Plastic injection
- Rubber vulcanization
- Wood Processing
- Heat treatment: deep hardening, surface hardening, tempering, annealing, normalizing, case-hardening, kryogenics
- Welding: electric welding (with transformer, converter), pressure welding ( spot, line / roll welding), oxy-acetylene welding, WIG (wolfram rare gas) welding, plasma arc welding, laser welding
- Soldering/Brazing: soldering by using a fine-welding equipment type ASA, brazing by using a brazing equipment, soldering by Radio Frequency Currents (using a Radio Frequency Generator)
- Multiple processing: using multiple shifts system processing machines (the parts are successively shifted by means of the revolving table), NC processing equipment, using 3 mm maximum diameter wire spiraling machines, electrochemical engraving line, photo-mechanical zinc etching line
- Electrochemical coating: nickel plating, chrome plating, zinc plating, blackening, silvering, anodizing, chemical passivation, phosphating, electrolytic brightening, abiodegreasing and ultrasound degreasing
- Painting: paint spraying, electrostatic painting, oven drying, blast drying
- NON-CONVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES: PVD (phisical vopuor deposition), vacuum thin films depositions, vacuum heat treating in/out of a controlled atmosphere, degassed liquids fillings, electron beam or laser welding
Visit our website for a complete list of products and clients.